Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Can You Relate??

At the doctor's office today, I was reading a magazine and came across the funniest blurb a reader had submitted. I started laughing aloud (which I love to do) and maybe you will as well!

The blurb was titled "Snack Attack" and the reader writes:
"On a shopping trip after a workout I was ravenous; thinking my blood sugar was low, I bought what looked like a bag of cotton candy. I raced to the car, tore the bag open, and shoved some puffs into my mouth. When they had no flavor, I returned to the store to complain and demand a refund. The clerk looked at the bag and then at me and said, "Ma'am, you were eating blue cotton balls".

How funny!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yes, I'm laughing out loud too, and I've always wondered why they even made blue cotton balls.

Susan said...

Ick!