Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Catching Up

I'm sure I'm not the first to mention this, but the transition from Summer to Fall to Winter is very difficult!!!! In fact, I really hate it. Yesterday was in the 50's, but it was rainy and cold the few days prior. Makes it challenging to get my training runs accomplished. But, the show must go on!

Saturday I was suppose to run the Stuttgart 10K w/Cheryl and Annette, but I think I shopped to long on Friday (about 10 hrs) and wasn't feeling well. I took a healthy dose of Nyquil Friday night and knew I wasn't going to make the race Saturday morning. Instead, Cheryl and I went to the River Trail and did an enjoyable 10 miles.

On Sunday it rained ALL day! I had no desire to run in those conditions, so I didn't---and went shopping and did some exercise DVDs instead.

Weather was similar on Monday, but we did have some afternoon reprive, and I met Cheryl at the Old Mill and managed to get a little under 4 miles. It was a brisk 40-something degrees, w/the wind not being kind to us. I also went to Jazzercise class and water aerobics.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Daylight savings plus the weather screws us all! :)