Thursday, November 29, 2007

On The Go

Today was pretty busy! This morning started off w/5am spinning, then I came home and put laundry away, fed Maxx, played w/about 8 different toys Maxx kept bringing me. Made sure Ben was up, dressed, and fed in time to get out the door and make it to work in Conway. Oh, also took the garbage out (love having garbage pickup 2x a week!!).

Did an abdominal DVD, then off to the shower. Went tanning, then to base to stop by work and say hello. While there, I picked up a friend and we went to a Chief's retirement luncheon. That was really fun...and lasted a little over an hour. Back to work to say hi to more people, check my email, then stopped by the Reserve squadron I'll be working w/starting in February. Talked to the Sq Commander, he introduced me to a few more people, got patches for my uniform, and was on my merry way.

Went to the bank, dropped movies off at Blockbuster (they are so expensive to rent), then homeward bound. Played in the yard for a few minutes w/Maxx, then changed into running clothes for one last run before Memphis. Total mileage was 4. Since it was still light out when I got home, I took Maxx for a quick walk around the subdivision.

Returned home to play on the computer, then popped a Jazzercise DVD in.
Ben got home a little bit ago and now I guess it's time to make sure I have everything packed for the big Memphis trip, fix dinner, and start to wind down.

I love days when I feel like I've accomplished something!!!! Oh, I talked to Mom a few times today as well. I like that she has this job because she's not being pulled in every direction (like her old job) and I can talk to her more often.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW - How did you get all that done in one day? You are a machine! She you soon, I'm still not packed, I better get moving.

Anonymous said...

You'll soon miss being a lady of leisure! I'm glad you can talk to me throughout the day; it makes me happy as well!