Sunday, April 6, 2008

Busy, Busy

Time is going by much faster these past few weeks than I want it to! The Nashville marathon is less than 3 weeks away, the school semester will be over in 3 weeks, Dad's visit comes in 4 weeks, and the next round of Drill weekend (s) are fast approaching. Don't get me wrong, I certainly enjoy being busy, but these days it doesn't seem to end. Oh well, next month at this time I'll have the worries of school behind me (at least for about 2 months).

With the crappy, rainy weather last week, my mileage was lower than what my training schedule said. However, I did get 40 miles, so that's better than nothing. This is my last week of high mileage, then the taper begins. Wow, not sure if I'm ready for this!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I loved the taper, you may not, but I liked having time to catch up on other things!! See you this afternoon.