Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Countdown(s)

Let the countdowns begin!!!

Days to Nashville-leaving in 3, marathon in 4.....WOW!!!!! I'm ready though :) My goals are simple: to have fun, no matter if I'm having a great/horrible run day. Stay consistent--I'm really not stuck on a certain pace, although my ideal range is somewhere between 10:30-11:15. I just want to keep running and make it up all those hills! And most importantly (to me) is just being thankfull I'm there and in good health to run!

Days to end of school semester: 8. I'm been stuck in what I call "homework/study haze" for the last week and it sucks. But, next Wed I take the last of my finals and I'll have about 5 weeks of freedom before the summer session starts.

Days until Dad's visit: 14. I'm so excited---my Dad is flying from Ohio to spend 6 days helping me put plant my flowerbeds and just hang out w/Ben and I. Better make sure I stock the freezer w/ice cream treats (his favorite when it's hot out).

Time is precious right now, so that's a rap!

2 comments:

CewTwo said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Chicago will be my very first full marathon. I've run a few halves.

There are some bloggers that are going to Chicago this year. Some are injured and will not run, but most of us will be running!

I am an older man and will be running this first full marathon to prove to myself that I can do it. I would love to meet you in Chicago!

I have family coming to Chicago for the marathon. Both of my brothers grew up in Chicago, but the parents moved to Denver. One is coming from Seattle and the other from the Quad cities.

Charlie

Susan said...

Kim, you have so many GOOD things happening! What a blessed life! :)