Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taper

Holy Cow----I have soooo much more time since I'm in taper mode this and next week before Nashville!!!!!!! It was so very odd to look at my running schedule the past few days and see 5 miles. What??? I only have to run 5 miles???!!! I went from running 65-67 miles for the past 4 weeks to running 37 miles this week and 41 miles next week (which includes the 26.2).

With my extra time I've dusted things that haven't been dusted in awhile, repotted some plants, Maxx has been going on 2 walks a day, laundry is getting done more frequently, and I have extra time for studying (much needed!!).

I pick Ben up tomorrow night. Maxx and I are looking forward to his return, we miss him and the house gets lonely w/just me in it. Allthough, Maxx is a very good shadow :)

Got my Anatomy Lab exam back today, which covered all the muscles in the cat. We've been dissecting the cat for about a month now and during the lab exam, I had to identify (and spell correctly) all the muscles. I put a lot of work into this one exam and my grade was 100%---and to top it off, I recieved all 5 pts for the bonus, making my score 105%!!!!! I'm very proud of this accomplishment :) Now, it's hell for the next 2 weeks as I take my last tests then finals.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good luck in Nashville, KIM. Yes, I'd looooove to do Chicago. We shall see. I have a loooong way to go.

Cheryl said...

Once again - Congrats on that test, that was huge!! Sorry I haven't talked to you today, been super busy! I'll talk to you tomorrow, and for sure before you leave for Nashville!