Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Surprised

Not only was I surprised, but amazed I was able to get a 10 mile run in today and not have one drop of rain hit me!!!! That was luck :) Cheryl and I had originally planned to meet at Lakewood around 1230, but we changed it to 3. Knowing I needed 10, I got there around 2 and had run 5.5 by the time she got there. It was humid and thank goodness we had a breeze (even if it was blowing only one way). And I was back home in plenty of time to blog and get ready for 5:30 water aerobics class. Not bad!

I had a nightmare last night that I was running the marathon in Nashville and I was so slow and hadn't finished when the officially shut the course down. To make matters worse, everyone on the side of the road was laughing at me and Ben was making fun of me as well. Is that not horrible or what???? These are the kind of crazy thoughts going thru my head lately :(

1 comment:

peter said...

That was indeed a nightmare. You were reliving the Chicago Fun Run! Don't worry, the folks in Nashville got more sense than those arrogant administrators in Chicago. Good luck in Nashville!