Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Can it be Monday again???

I know....I must have completely lost my mind wishing it were Monday again!!! Actually, is it too much to ask to just start July over again?? Well, maybe not since I'd have to do over everything that's been going on the past few weeks.

Ben got home yesterday afternoon. Maxx and I were both very happy to see him. And likewise, Ben gets very homesick, so he was happy to see us! And yes, he did ask why the frig is barren....and to that I responded I couldn't go shopping until I made it thru my tests this week. But, he was more than welcome to go (of which he declined and has been eating PBJ and other misc things ever since!).

Running mileage this week has been steadily on the rise. I'll have 64 total by week's end. Monday and Tuesday was 10, today was 8, and the week continues as such. 20 mile long run will happen Friday. I'm actually excited about our Saturday morning run---Cheryl is tapering for San Fran and I'll be running 8 w/her!!! Wow, we'll be done early and sipping on Frappachino's from Starbucks before the sun comes up!

Studying for Anatomy class still consumes most of my time. But, the good news is there's only 2 1/2 weeks left!!! Of course, with that comes tears and fear because I know how many tests and studying need to be accomplished before it's all said and done. Oh well---I'll come out in the end a stronger person. Speaking of stronger, Andrea tore our arms up in sculpting class yesterday and today!!! I've been using 12 lbs and will soon be increasing (um, in a few weeks!).

That's all my friends....until next study break!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Okay let me get this straight, you ran 28 thru Wed, your supposed to be resting today, 20 tomorrow, 8 on Saturday, then 8 on Sunday = 64 DANG GIRL, impressive.

Kim said...

Yep, Cheryl...your math is correct!!!