Monday, July 28, 2008

A quick update

Week 4 of school and I can't be happier that next week is the last week!!!! But, before that magical last day I have my last lab test this Wed, a lecture test this Friday. Next week is a lecture test on Mon and Wed, with the final on Friday. Geesh....how will I even get time to study for all these damn tests???!!!!!

I have Drill this weekend (Sat and Sun). Then I'll be on Active Duty from 9-17 Aug. Then school in Hope starts on 21 Aug. I think it's official----my summer and everything else is finally over!

Mileage this week will be 66 miles. Today was 10 miles. Because it's so hot and humid, I'm making every attempt to have all my daily mileage done by 8am so I don't have to finish it after school in the late afternoon (when it's even hotter).

Cheryl leaves for the San Francisco marathon this Thursday. Marathon is on Sunday!!!! She doesn't think she's ready, but I know otherwise :) I only wish I could have gone, but maybe I'll talk her into running one with me!

No comments: