Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Still Truckin' On

One week down in school, 4 weeks left for the summer semester. Have already taken a lab and lecture test, should get those grades tomorrow. Will have another lecture test this Friday.

This weekend flew by since I worked Friday, Sat, Sun. One second it was Thurs, then I blinked and it was Mon morning!

My routine seems to be the same everyday (which I'm not complaining about). I leave the house in the very early morning to run, then to Andrea's class and also Spinning on Tues/Thurs, then to school, then home to study, then to water aerobics, then back home to shower, get everything ready for the next day, then fall asleep studying. Geesh, does that sound boring???? Well, really it isn't!!! And my days are zooming by.

Ben's having a good time in Colorado. He says he's missing Maxx and I though. We miss him too, but are enjoying having the bed to ourselves :)

My mileage for the week is either 9 or 10 everyday, with my long run of 18 on Saturday. Haven't decided what day will by my rest day from running. Maybe Friday....

Off to study!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Okay, your rest day wasn't today...when is it?