Monday, August 11, 2008

Did I mention??

Some of you have heard me say this over (and over) the last few days.....but, I just have to tell the world.....It feels awesome not having to STUDY for a few weeks!!!!!! And I'm catching up on two months worth of magazines that have been patiently waiting for me :)

The weather is much, much cooler w/less humidity this week, and more rain. I was actually chilly at the start of my run this morning! Oh gosh, I'm not ready for fall and winter :( Also it's still dark between 5:40-6am when my run begins.....certainly am not ready to run later in the day. Besides the cold, having to layer clothes, the wind, etc I absolutely hate to run later in the day during the winter months. I'm a very early riser and feel accomplished when my run is done and over w/by 7:30-8am. This starting at 9am and later crap is for the birds!! Well, or for someone who likes to sleep in....