Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stressed out!!

It's official....just the final exam on Friday for my 5 week class of Anatomy & Physiology. Can't believe a 16 week class was crammed into 5 weeks....and better yet, can't believe I've survived it (well, almost, still have to study for the final). Which, by the way, is both a non-comp and a comp test. 200 points.

Took the last lecture test today and then had the last bit of lecture notes. So, great, I have everything I need to study!!!

Opted to save my 11 mile run for this afternoon because I wanted to use this morning as more study time (I know, I'm very Type A when it comes to school).

This afternoon run is like a treat!!! I promised myself I wouldn't think about school (at all) during the entire run. I'll let ya know if I kept my promise :)

No comments: