Thursday, March 6, 2008

Vacation??

Haven't posted in a few days....nope, haven't been on vacation, haven't been sick, and haven't been doing anything spectacular. This and next week are midterm exams.....and of course lots of homework/projects in every subject. So, I've been glued to all of my textbooks this week. Luckily, I only have one test next week (Funeral Chemistry). Not very fun, but at least the weather is crummy so I'm not missing anything outside. Right now I'm taking a break from studying for an Anatomy test---which is scheduled for tomorrow morning and I'm praying the campus will close because of snow/ice!!!! Ha, reminds me of when I was little and my brother's and I would wish "snow days" everytime the weather got bad so we could stay home!
Running this week has been a challenge because of rain, cold, wind, snow...you name it, we've been thru all the elements in a matter of a few days. I have managed two 10-mile runs. Need to do a 20-miler this weekend and I'm hoping Sunday will work out. This weather sucks!!!! Spring can come anytime!!!!
Study break over......

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good luck with midterms! Chasen had to e-mail one in today...

Cheryl said...

Love the new look of your blog, looks summery! See you later! We'll get back on track next week.