Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rainy Running

The title pretty much sums up the last few days of running. Although, this morning's run was really fun, in spite of the constant rain, Cheryl and I had during our 10 mile run through the LR RiverMarket area/Rivertrail. We even stopped to take each other's picture when a line of ducks crossed the road. My new shoes got some mud/wear of them, but that's ok!!! We were both just very happy to have gotten the run in because it was crappy pretty much all day.

Ben and I spent Friday afternoon looking at various places for landscaping ideas. I'm flying my Dad out in May and he's going to help me re-plant the existing flowerbed and I'll be creating a new one. Cheryl was nice enough to lend her assistance when I dig the new flowerbed, so I'll be putting her to work next weekend! I would this coming weekend, but I have my monthly Drill weekend. I need something that won't die because I'm really don't have a green-thumb!!!

No comments: