Saturday, March 1, 2008

To Sum It Up

This week has flown by and I've been way too busy....could we backtrack to Tuesday so I can have more time???!!!! I'm happy to say I've packed my week w/spinning, water aerobics, the running clinic, and even a 20 mile run, which I had to do on Thursday since I have Drill this weekend. It's very, very weird to do a long run during the week (normally do mine on the weekends)...not only was I very tired Thursday night, but I slept like a baby! Hmm, might have to try that again :)

Yesterday I met Cheryl for a quick 2 mile run (I ran a little over 3 before she met me), then we changed and went to the LR Marathon expo. I was holding back tears of joy when I saw her get in the full marathon line to get her packet!!! How proud I was for her. Then it was home to get my uniform ready and work on homework.

Drill started this morning at 6am. The day went by very fast and then we had PT at 3:30-5pm. Today consisted of some warm-up stretches, sit ups and push ups (yippee, I need those!!) and then a 10 mile run. Tomorrow will be much of the same thing. Sure makes the weekends fly by!

The official Cowtown race pictures are available, I'll post them when I get a second. And to the person who commented and said they ran Cowtown---did you run the 1/2 or full, what did you think, etc?? Yes, it was cold, but it warmed up (I thought).

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hey, where are the pictures?