Friday, February 8, 2008

Back In The Mix

That's right....I'm feeling better....well, I think I am. My fever is gone, as well as the body aches. Only thing still hanging around is my sinus headache and this miserable cough. It's sounds (and feels) like I'm 80 and have been smoking for my entire life!!!! I can't breathe too well, but I'm hoping this shall pass. I must say, it does make exercising a little difficult---but my heart rate shoots right up and I'm burning calories, so does that count???!!

I will resume running tomorrow and see how that goes. I haven't run in a few days because I've been passed out on the couch. Yesterday I managed an elliptical workout, as well as a 40 min ride on my spinning bike.....Which, brings me to my next topic: I LOVE my spinning bike!!!! Wow, why did I wait so long to buy one? Well, the cost of it might have had something to do with the wait. I ordered a few Johnny G spinning DVDs and did one yesterday and one this morning. Awesome workout! Oh, also tickled pink that my water aerobic shoes arrived yesterday. My feet were getting pretty beat up from the bottom of the pool, so I'm looking forward to Monday night's class so I can try them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better and loving your new "toys". Hope to see you next week!