Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend Summary

Wow, is it Sunday already?? The last few days were productive, and that makes me feel good. On my way to school on Friday, I dropped Maxx at the doggy salon, he was in need of a de-shedding bath. He wanted nothing to do w/me once we got inside "Animal House", he quickly found a few poodles and a big dog (not sure of its breed) to play w/. As usual, the owner said "we'll call ya when Maxx is ready". I knew Maxx would be there most of the day, and I made my way to school. Ben was also feeling better by Friday, so we went to the RV expo in LR when I got home from school. We're still shopping for a camper and it was neat getting to see so many brands, sizes, layouts, etc. We must have spent a good 3+ hrs at the expo. Our looking was cut short, as we got the call Maxx was ready to be picked up! He smelled and looked great when we got him---and he was ready for a nap by the time we got home (he had endured hrs of playing!!!).

Saturday/Sunday I had Drill, which was enjoyable. Our day started on Saturday w/a 10 mile run on the base (which I added 5 on to the end of it w/a few who wanted 15), and this morning was 8 miles, along w/a spinning workout before our 6:30am meeting time. The Colonel let us leave at 4pm today, so I decided to go swimming at the Jax CC. I get in a 45 minute workout before they closed. I'm really glad I bought a membership there, as I've made swimming a part of my normal routine.

Now, it's time for homework!!!! I have 2 big tests tomorrow, and lots of homework assignments due the remainder of the week.

Let's just say, I'm so happy to be over that crummy flu I had this past week. My cough is still lingering, but nothing like it was :)
Oh, I also get to run w/Cheryl this week, so I'm looking forward to that----and the trip to Starbucks.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You are one active girl! :)

Must be nice to have your professional cohorts be fitness minded (or be forced to be). Lucky!