Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cowtown Pictures

While I'm not ready to write my full race report, I'd like to take a quick second to say I Finished!!! Pace was 9:30, Chip time was 2:04 and 26 seconds. Not bad considering I wanted to stay 10:00-10:15 pace---my hip/knee ended up feeling really good throughout the race, so I was able to keep a faster pace. Weather wasn't bad--race start was 36 degrees, race finish was 50 degreess, wind was 7 mph (although it felt stronger at certain points throughout course). Ben and our friend Tony were my water/Luna Moon/Gu boys and they did an excellent job!!! More details to come later, here are a few pictures Ben took. I'm in the pink (wanted a bright color so the boys could see me coming)





And here's a couple of video clips. The second clip is really funny because Tony dropped the Gu (and didn't realize it) and in the video he's asking Ben "where's the Gu--you got the Gu?". I laugh everytime I watch it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those videos were so great!! I was laughing out loud on the second one!!! I'm so glad you finished with no problems, have a great Birthday!!

Susan said...

Great pics and hilarious video!